hey! don't bring me down.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

:: just SMILE :) ::

at the utmost change, I really wish this one among the others.
I don't want you to remember everything with tears.
though you're not together no more, please keep that beautiful smile on as you talked about the old memories.
no... no crying, I beg you!
the way you laugh, the way you hide that amused smile, the way your glamorous melody reaches me, they are already more than enough, to show me how much you appreciate those gifts.
... the old... and of course, the new ones.

many people are trying to be dramatic.
but I'm getting sick of it...
enough with the drama.
so please... I insist.
DO SMILE when they mention that name of LOVE, the names of the BELOVED two, and do express your longing out loud, using your heart, as they put the BLESSED FIVE'S names back together in one line.


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH.


words of the day : written before this. :D
wrote this : oh, seeing HIS smile!
listening to : JYJ - Empty
mood : HWAITING!! Photobucket

No comments: