hey! don't bring me down.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

:: I'm getting OLDER. pfft. ::

oh well... nothing seems to be different this year.
here I am... still wasting my time going online. lol.

but... I seem to grow fond upon myself.
I'd like to say that I'm thinking more clear now...

haha. just have to love the way we grow, right?

and oh... I'd like to say a Happy Birthday to myself for the next app. 6 hours again. :)

pluss~ Happy 7th anniversary to our boys~ love you guys.



thanks for introducing me to my so many great and gorgeous unnies and dongsaengs...
so happy to have a new wonderful family through your superb music. :)


words of the day : happy birthday, yow! XD
wrote this : while changing my blog's layout. isn't the new one pretty??? :D
listening to : Ke$ha - Hungover
mood : YOW! GIVE ME SOME GIFTS FOR MY BD, dammit!!! Photobucket (puppy eyes)

No comments: