hey! don't bring me down.

Friday, October 08, 2010

:: dearest FAITH ::

OKAY!

ready & ACTION!!!

this... IS IT... and urgh, I sound exactly like MJ... -_-
these past days have been a very ever-changing moment for me.
I turned emotional one day and went insane the next one.
So many feelings flying across my room and I couldn't help but just laugh at them...

Duh... I just hope this fun of youth won't get messed up because of the tasks that I have to do as a student.


and oh!! ... I successfully 'infected' my dearest friends with the love for the boys. :p
I feel happy but pity them at once, more or less.

since they just barely know them and then... they already have to face the heart-breaking situation where there is just this tiny hope of seeing them as five again. FIVE people... on stage that made them fall in love and drool... XD


I guess the infection started from when I watched the 3rd Bigeast Fanclub meeting with my classmates who were mostly girls... hormonal ones. lol.
They were even biased from the start.
And out of my expectation... no one was 'committed' to JaeJoong. Guess they were feeling threatened of his beauty? :3

Upon hearing the news of the three's new Int'l album, many of them are heart-broken.
Still... I really want to shout at them not to give up.


Cause that tiny hope ... that tiny little hope that is hiding behind the curtain of uncertainty is the one that I'm counting on. I am still hoping and believing in my own faith now...

As I feel the fate tightening its arms around me that I won't be able to run away ever again from this wish. This wish to see those smiles that I once adored and I'd be extremely pleased to see those beautiful angel's marks once again on their gorgeous faces.


words of the day : I'm falling apart because of you. But I love this feeling... :3
wrote this : while hearing my mom's gossiping with her friend. and distracting my brother's dinner.
listening to : -
mood : HOPEFUL~ Photobucket (omg... I can't post a colorful post anymore~~ ;___;, something's wrong with my blog)

No comments: