hey! don't bring me down.

Saturday, October 09, 2010

:: i TRY to understand ::

I can't understand anything.
when it seems like the world is just too easy to get misinterpreted.

but this is too frightening.
the simplicity is a... new? thing for me, I guess.

despite my addiction of living a simple life, I know somewhere deep in my heart, I have been longing for some challenges which are nowhere near to where I am standing on now...

oh, a few days ago... or maybe weeks, dunno... can't remember...
I was chatting with my friend, who has moved out of my city 5? 4? years ago and ugh, I miss her a lot... T_T
she asked about my plan of the future. lol. Everyone seems like asking that to me too often... and I don't even improve on answering their question.
So... I just answered plainly... like I used to.
I told her the university that I'd like to go to, the job that I want to get and so on...
That was when she typed something that made me think a bit 'deeper' than usual...

'Yea... school, then college, after that get a job, find someone good and get married, stop working cause we'd be the ones raising kids at home, and then... what? All of the education that we have to pass just to reach that 'stage' of communicating with the community or to be actually 'attending' the world's stupid cycle would all vanish because of the reality that we are women.

Home and family. We don't even need to be Einstein-smart to be a wife... who can clean, cook and stay at home without getting bored. Instead, IF we were really Einstein-smart, we probably wouldn't be capable of doing all that. You know... staying at home, waiting for our husband to come home... boring, ne?'

And oh... commitment word just get more and more distant from my hands.
:/
I don't understand.
Getting tied doesn't sound good in my ears...
Or maybe it is just that I am not mature enough to understand the meaning at all.


words of the day : let's go travelling around the world.! I wanna go! Alone!
wrote this : in the hot and stuffy living room.
listening to : Tohoshinki - Tea for Two
mood : sleepy!Photobucket

No comments: