hey! don't bring me down.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

:: oh the so-called ADULTS ::

ah, finally...
I really need to think seriously about this.
such a bother eh?

why can't we let it flow just they way it is?
though it may be pointless, wouldn't it be better than forcing something that we didn't really like?

oh, God... can I ask You to make it slower?
I barely notice anything around me lately.
the new routine based on the so-called 'procedure' has turned me into something I, myself, don't even recognize anymore...

should I blame someone else?
cause I don't even have the right to say what's right or wrong in my own life now...
sound so selfish, uh? then what am I to always be the victim of this endless cycle?

where to go?
what's the definition of 'being happy' anyway?
since I can't just fulfill my own desire but 'theirs' too nonetheless...
what's the point & meaning of 'standing on your own' then? If there are actually people who hold my strings from above, controlling me like a freaking puppet...

this is so frustrating.
should I just follow what's been ordered before? so I can just get out of here sooner...

words of the day : the ceremony.
wrote this : hearing the annoying sounds from my bro's cellphone. -_-
listening to : Leona Lewis - Happy
mood : WHADDAYA THINK??? Photobucket

No comments: